From Dateline NBC
- The investigation into the poisoning death of a Wisconsin mother takes a surprising turn when detectives learn she wrote a letter just days before her death pointing to a possible suspect. Andrea Canning reports.
- As a bonus for you, we’re sharing the trailer for Mortal Sin, an all-new original podcast series from Dateline. Dawn and Nick Hacheney are the perfect couple: spiritual, loving, and devoted to the church where Nick is a pastor. When Dawn is killed in a house fire the day after Christmas, the pastor and his flock […]
- When an Illinois high schooler vanishes, her mother finds a note saying she ran away. But a grisly discovery made years later changes the course of the investigation. Andrea Canning reports.
- Josh Mankiewicz talks with South Carolina natives Craig Melvin and producer Carol Gable about their recent episode, “The Murdaugh Murders: Inside the Investigation.” Craig reveals why state investigators agreed to sit down with Dateline to discuss the case, and talks about what it’s been like to be back reporting in his home state on such […]
- Lead detectives speak out about the investigation into once-prominent South Carolina attorney Alex Murdaugh, who was convicted of murdering his wife, Maggie, and son Paul. Craig Melvin reports.
- Josh Mankiewicz and Andrea Canning discuss Andrea’s recent episode, “The Hunt for the Gilgo Beach Killer.” In July 2023, architect Rex Heuermann was charged with the murders of three women whose bodies were found on Long Island’s Gilgo Beach 13 years earlier. Andrea tells Josh what made this episode different from others she’s worked on, and reveals additional details […]
The Lincoln Project
- Liar in a Crowded Theater with Jeff KosseffHost Reed Galen is joined by Jeff Kosseff, Author and Associate Professor of Cybersecurity Law in the United States Naval Academy’s Cyber Science Department. They discuss Jeff’s latest book, Liar in a Crowded Theater: Freedom of Speech in a World of Misinformation, which examines and defends legal protections for false speech. You can pick up […]
- When West Point Rugby Went to War with Martin PengellyHost Reed Galen is joined by Martin Pengelly, Author and Washington Breaking News Correspondent for Guardian US. They discuss Martin’s latest book, Brotherhood: When West Point Rugby Went to War, a story of American rugby and a story of the U.S. Army created through intimate portraits of men shaped by West Point’s motto: “Duty, Honor, […]
- Encore Presentation: The Stakes of Global Democracy with Aleksandra K. WiśniewskaThis episode was originally released on August 4, 2023. In this encore presentation, host Reed Galen is joined by the Political Scientist, Humanitarian Expert, and now member of the Polish Parliament, Aleksandra K. Wiśniewska to discuss the importance of humanitarian aid on the international stage, her first-hand account of the current state of Ukraine (the […]
- Network of Lies with Brian StelterHost Reed Galen is joined by Author and Journalist Brian Stelter to discuss the political media landscape, why the right-wing media ecosystem is so big and how it’s so effective in its messaging, and what really goes on behind the scenes at Fox News…especially during Donald Trump’s “Big Lie”. Plus, how does the media combat […]
- What Will Your Legacy Be?Host Reed Galen answers questions asked by the members of the Lincoln Project community about the 2024 election, third party candidates, the Israel/Hamas conflict, Trump’s bevy of legal cases, and so much more. Plus, thoughts on Donald Trump’s “Vermin” speech and why the mission of the pro-democracy coalition is more important now than ever before. […]
- The GOP Governs Through Fear with Ashley EhaszHost Reed Galen is joined by Ashley Ehasz, the Democrat running for the U.S. House to represent Pennsylvania’s 1st Congressional District. They discuss how being a combat veteran informs her approach to leadership, why Democrats are the party of national security, and how the GOP governs through fear and subterfuge. Plus, a look at Pennsylvania’s […]